If you are having difficulty communicating your process to your clients or staff because it is too complex, then infographics are definitely for you. Infographics take separate pieces of information and combine them to make a coherent total that is simple to understand.
In an infographics diagram, text, icons, and images are used in unison to represent an entire process. The strength of an infographics presentation is that it provides an overview of an elaborate process, while still preserving the necessary detail. Any business process can be represented in an infographics presentation, be it sales, manufacturing, or procedural.
Spend a few minutes to review your current workflow, and ask yourself the following questions:
- How do I currently explain what I do to my potential clients?
- How long does it take for me to explain what I do?
- How many steps do I have in my process? Are they complicated?
- Do my potential clients really know what I do?
If any of the preceding apply to your current process, 2Q offers you the following steps to solve your workflow challenges:
- Review your current process or workflow
- Streamline the current process
- Apply the who, what, when, how, and why to each step
- Develop a future-state process diagram with standard workflow management software
- Create an infographics presentation based on the new process diagram
Contact 2Q today and let us communicate your information visually!