You are the ONLY reason why people come to your presentations. They want to learn how and why your product or service will benefit them. A PowerPoint presentation is merely a visual aid and should be used only as a support document or teleprompter.
Spend a few minutes and review your current PowerPoint presentations to see if any of the following apply:
- You use the same master slide for your entire presentation
- Each slide has more than 7 lines of text and more than 7 words per line
- Your audience is reading your presentation instead of listening to you
- Your presentation is text-heavy with minimum visual content
- Your audience seems disinterested and confused by your presentation
If any of the preceding can be applied to your presentations, 2Q offers you the following to solve your presentation challenges:
- Identify your specific audience
- Analyze your current presentation for design shortcomings
- Craft a new story to suit your specific audience
- Implement new PowerPoint presentation design
Our goal at 2Q is to work with you to create a presentation that brings out the essence of your message by keeping it simple, but impactful enough to have the desired effect.
Due to a confidentiality agreement with the client, we are only allowed to partially show their PowerPoint presentation.